Friday, September 08, 2006

Blogging the Big Ten

Although I try to focus this blog on Michigan, I subscribe to the philosphy of "know your opponent" (as the boys over at MZone like to put it). Therefore, I have been searching for one high-quality football oriented blog from each Big Ten conference school. That way readers can keep up on the latest happenings of Michigan's opponents as well as Michigan itself. In my quest to find interesting Big Ten school blogs I came across Art's Blog and the related Big Ten Rant and Rave which blog the entire conference. I've put up a permanent link to the Big Ten Rant and Rave under the heading of Big Ten Blogs. This is an excellent and informative blog and well worth checking out as Michigan prepares to head into the Big Ten season. Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home