Sunday, November 12, 2006

Michigan/Ohio State Rivalry Site

Everyone knows of the great football rivalry between Michigan/OSU. Many refer to it as the greatest rivalry in sports. That rivalry, however, did not prevent the two schools from working together on a comprehensive Michigan/Ohio State Rivalry Site. The site, which explores the history of the football rivalry, was developed using the collections in the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan and the Ohio State University Archives. This collaborative site is both informative and entertaining and I refer to it often. I figured that as this is one of the most important weeks in the rivalry's history that people might be trying to find details on past games. Consequently, I have added a permanent link to the site in my column of links to the right of my page. Read up and enjoy as there are only six days to go until kickoff. Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home